The All Inclusive Guide to:
Starting, Running, Marketing,
Managing, Promoting, and GROWING
Little or No Investment
Only $29.95 USD (Reg $49.95)
What I’m about to tell you is absolutely true:
Starting a home-based professional organizing business is one of the best ways to make *real* money while utilizing your organizational and people skills.
In today’s busy world, people are starved for time and left swimming in their possessions. Professional organizers are women and men who help other people get organized by teaching them new habits, coaching, consulting, and implementing systems of organization. We provide ideas, information, and structure to people in need of organizational help. And YES, we get PAID VERY WELL for doing so!
This career can be extremely exciting because no two jobs are ever the same!
* YOU choose the types of services you offer
* YOU choose the types of people you want to work with!
* YOU choose your salary
My name is Heather and I’m a professional organizer who is happily self-employed. I run my own profitable home-based business called On Target Organizing and you can find us at www.OnTargetOrganizing.com. I say “profitable” because it is! I get contacted nearly everyday by new clients requesting my services. There are so many people out there that call in; I am unable to handle the volume. I have come to the point where I need to refer these clients out to other professional organizers.
If you have ever dreamed of making great money while helping others, professional organizing is the career for you.
"The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are;
first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense."
- Thomas Edison
Your Income Can Skyrocket!
In this career, you can make a few thousand dollars extra each month OR you can make a whole lot more. You will soon discover there is no limit to the amount of money you can make.
Imagine making $500 OR MORE per day by sharing your organizing talents with someone else!
You Will Never Get Bored!
Organizers offer a variety of different services. Since there are so many different specialties to choose from you will never get bored. You can offer hands-on services, consulting, or both! You can teach seminars or write instructional materials.
Check out a few of the exciting specialties you can choose from:
*We will cover a whole lot more in the guide.
- Home organizing services (garages, closets, kitchens, etc.)
- Business / office organizing services (files, paperwork, employee training, etc.)
- Media organizing services (memorabilia, video, audio, etc,)
- Space planning and design
- Estate organizing
- Time management
- Moving and relocation services
- Home and business inventory services
- Special services (present seminars, workshops, trainings, etc.)
Here’s a Sneak Peak at What You Will Learn About Professional Organizers…
In today’s busy world, people are starved for time and left swimming in their possessions. It is our job as professional organizers to help these people get organized! Professional organizers are women and men who help other people get organized by teaching them new habits, coaching, consulting, and implementing systems of organization. We provide ideas, information, and structure to people in need of organizational help. And YES, we get PAID VERY WELL for doing so!
This career is extremely exciting because no two jobs are ever the same!
- YOU choose the types of services you offer and
- YOU choose the types of people you want to work with!
You are your own boss so you decide how to structure your days.
Here are Just a Few Things
You Will Discover With This Guide…
About the Industry:
- What is Professional Organizing?
- All The Various Services Offered by Professional Organizers
- Skills and Qualifications Needed to Become a Professional Organizer
- Education Required to Become a Professional Organizer
- Organizations to Join
Why Choose This as a Career:
- Benefits of Choosing This as a Career
- The Necessity For Professional Organizers
How to Get Started:
- How to Choose Your Organizing Niche
- How to Select a Specialty
- How to Decide on the Perfect Business Name
- How to Prepare Yourself to Start Your Organizing Business
- How to Develop a Business Plan
- Cost to Start-Up an Organizing Business
- How to Jump-Start Your Organizing Business
- Setting Your Office Up For Success
- How Much Money Do Professional Organizer Make?
- How to Structure Your Fees So You Make a Profit
- Important Things to Consider When Setting Your Fees
- Special Formula to Determine Your Hourly Rate
How to Operate Your Business
- Important Things to Consider When Running Your Own Business
- Legalities of Starting an Organizing Business
- Insurance and Bonding
- How to Structure Your Time
- How to Get Paid
- How to do Your Taxes
How to Market Your Business Properly:
- Target Markets
- Numerous Marketing Techniques
- Specific Places To Advertise and Promote Your Organizing Business
- Marketing Techniques that Stand Out
- Presenting Seminars, Teleconferences, and Other Marketing Tools
- Contact Management and Tracking Your Clients
How to Work With Clients:
- What to Wear
- Tools for Being Prepared
- Initial Consultations
- Structuring Appointments – From Beginning to End
- How to Work One-On-One With Clients
- How to Work with Different Personalities
- PLUS 12 Client Personality Types and How to Work With Them
- How to Fire a Client
- Getting Feedback
The Benefits of Starting a Professional Organizing Business
The benefits of becoming a professional organizer are virtually endless. In this field you get to choose your clients and set your own income. You get to help your clients improve their quality of life and happiness by achieving their organizational goals.
Your entire schedule is up to you! This allows you to have more time for yourself, your family, and your friends. Maybe best of all, you can start your business today for little or no money! You will also make a very decent income. Therefore, you can begin to achieve your financial goals immediately.
How This Comprehensive
Is Going to
This guide provides you with the knowledge and confidence to hit the ground running. Armed with this tool, you will be prepared to confidently start your own professional organizing business and tackle even the toughest jobs. As a reference, this Step-by-Step guide is invaluable since it is full of real tips, honest advice, and valuable suggestions to help you avoid some of the major pitfalls of starting your own business. You will be guided down the path of business success as you learn everything you need to know about how to become a professional organizer.
- A true behind the scenes look at the professional organizing industry
- The requirements and cost to start your own organizing business
- How to get your organizing business up and running
- How to market your organizing business properly
- How to find clients that need organizational help
- How to work with various clients (including difficult clients)
- Different options for your fees
- How to structure your appointments
- and much MORE!